St. Thomas More’s Athletic Association is accepting applications for volunteers to be members of the group’s athletic board. Currently they are looking for 5 new board members.
Board members are expected to:
- Attend monthly meetings (last Tuesday of the month)
- Assist with fundraisers (i.e. annual car wash, monthly donut sales, wing nights, Football Frenzy tickets)
- Assist in monitoring facilities when the parish is hosting games
- Assist the athletic director in the administration of the parish’s athletic program.
- Assist in other tasks to promote the athletic program and the values of CYO.
Board members must adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland and St. Thomas More Parish for volunteers that interact with children. This includes enrolling in the VIRTUS education program, criminal background check and policy acknowledgement(s).
Please note – members of the athletic board do not receive the benefit of waived sports fees.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com
Please click HERE to access the online application.